Corporate Custom Greeting Cards
BE HUMAN IN A WORLD OF TECH
Custom corporate greeting cards are exactly what they sound like - custom greeting card designs for your company!
Regardless of size, location, or industry, we can make something special for ya.
What can they be used for?
The sky is the limit when it comes to using custom cards for your business! Here are a few ideas to inspire you:
- Prospecting + Sales: Add hand-written and customized letters to your sales funnel. It’ll make you stand out from the crowd. No one needs another email in their inbox.
- Customer Success: It’s crucial to recognize your customers for their support, feedback, and loyalty to your brand. Key customer contacts are many times your advocates, and they deserve some individual attention! In a world where automation is a goal to strive towards (because how else will we scale?!), it’s important to not forget the personal touches that add flare and uniqueness to your brand.
- Vendors + Partnership: Strengthen your vendor and partnership relationships by sending them personalized notes from your company.
- Work Anniversaries: Take a moment and celebrate special milestones with your employees. Heck, you don't need a reason to show your employees that you appreciate them, you know!
Here are some Examples
Kiite (pronounced kite) is an AI powered conversational agent that helps Sales Organizations get the knowledge they need, right in chat. The company wanted to get custom greeting cards to send as follow up thank you notes to attendees at their outreach events. The inspiration of this custom design came from their company name which means to listen in Japanese. The Japaense kites are colourful to show their dedication to diversity.
Vidyard is an innovative and successful Kitchener-Waterloo’s start-up. They wanted custom greeting cards to send out to their management team to show how much they appreciated the work that they did for the team. The inspiration was engrained in their love for video and mascot, VBot. Their flagship product, GoVideo, is also all about personalizing videos for audiences, so I knew that I had to have a personalization touch to the design as well. I set up a blank ClapperBoard so that names could be written on the front and personalized, just like they do with their actual product.
Stamen + Pistel Botanical:
This hip and beautiful Dundas West plant shop had the perfect mascot to design their greeting card around - and that was Freeway their store cat. Scouring their Instagram account for the perfect picture of Freeway to illustrate, I started off the design with Freeway, and its printed bowtie, at the front of my mind. After having Freeway on the card, I wanted to create a jungle like feel with lush greenery and leaves in the back to simulate a similar aesthetic to their luscious store. Having the contract between Freeway and the foliage was a perfect match for a striking greeting card!
How does it work?
1) First, send me an email with your name, company, and what you'd like to use the cards for
2) I'll follow up with some questions and start putting together design drafts
3) Once you are happy with the design, you can decide how many you want to order
4) Payment is done after the design has been made. The design will not be able to be used for any other company except for you, and this design is kept in our records
Going forward, you can always order different designs and order additional cards.
How much does it cost?
There is a one-time initial design for the card. It is $100-$200 depending on detail and time spent. Any additional designs after are charged separately.
Cards are ordered at wholesale prices of $2.50-$3.00 per card depending on quantity. There is an initial minimum order of 25 cards.
- A2 cards (4.25” x 5.5”)
- white square envelope
- handmade and printed on premium felt finish paper (recyclable)
- can be packaged with compostable clear sleeves if being put on display and sold
If you have any other questions or are interested in getting your company back into the snail mail business, contact me here!